Tuesday, May 5, 2015

March Currently

Haven't blogged in a week.  Last week only got crazier and this week is looking to be the same.  I'm so excited about my new unit (as you can probably tell by all my IG posts).  I decided to do a  Farley Currently.  

This year has been extra challenging, and as much as I try to block out the negativity of lower grades, their warning of the years to come aren't any comfort. Challenging years make me a better teacher.  Just not sure how many more challenging years I can handle.  Today I felt like I was being pulled in a million directions.  Kids crowding around my desk, all talking at the same time, and a parent observing to boot.  (Watching her child, not me BTW.)  IEPs every day, final PST meetings, awards, grades, parties...I'm not sure when "teacher tired" is worse: August or May.  Right now, I vote may.  12.5 DAYS!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I put massage in my currently also! I totally know how you feel, but that is why we are apart of this amazing blogging community to continue to be encouraged!

    You can do it!
    Alexis
    Mrs. Hudgens Hears a Who

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I am definitely encouraged by all of the blogging community. Glad I started branching out. We've got to support each other!

      Delete