Friday, April 17, 2015

Earth Day and ReadWorks.org

I'm working on updating my TpT products so for now I'll just blog about products and websites I love to use.  With testing all this week, I can't wait to get back to teaching!  Next week, we'll be celebrating Earth Day with Erin Cobb's Earth Day plans which means we will be watching WALL-E! (Promise I am receiving NO compensation from Erin, I just LOVE everything she makes!)




Another resource I've been using a lot is ReadWorks.org.  This completely FREE website has helped me support my instruction and differentiate.  Passages include lesson plans and worksheets and can be selected with your criteria.



Lessons are organized by book, skill, and even reading series.  

Or you can select using your needs...

I would LOVE to know how you have used ReadWorks or how plan to use it!
Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment